dimanche 5 février 2012

La neige&ses blancs flocons.

Just like the title states it, today was the first day with snow in Paris. I woke up this morning around 10, incredibly determined to spend my day in bed, doing nothing but studying my japanese when my roommate entered my room with a bright smile on his face. - Emy its all white outside, let's go out for a walk!
I am always in a good mood when I wake up, therefore I jumped out off my bed, had a quick shower and we were out, in a beautiful big park next to our flat. 
It was all white outside yes, but not for long though. We made our way accross a frozen lake, which is silly&dangerous I know.
This was a lovely sunday morning, the ones that make you like winter a bit more. Unfortunately the snow is already gone, and tomorrow I'll be back to college, with this awful cold. Tomorrow, I'll like winter a bit less.
I hope you all had a great week end guys.
xx.





2 commentaires:

  1. French is a beautiful language, why don't you speak French ? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. 3yrs & 4days passed since this post! Is it still the same outside? ^.^

    RépondreSupprimer